Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hanging



it is strange when you enter a part in your life when you and everything around you feels like it is just hanging. Things are not bad right now, just unsure. my personality craves an anchor...something that is secure...grounding me. i look around me, and with happiness there is still fear, anxiety, and worries almost embedded in the air. some may consider this time an opportunity to be surprised as to what life has to offer. i wish I could be like those people, taking each day as it comes. i need a tunnel, a light I can see...which is the goal I am aiming for.

The Door of Stone

A leaf falls, and a door opens

That is made of stone.

-Sarah Kidder-Lyne (1972-1990) Grade 6

so many doors are opening, but i still can not see the other side...

No comments: