Monday, September 10, 2007

A wolf in sheep's clothing

* I had previously removed this blog because I thought that I made the wrong assumption about someone. Alas, I was wrong. I was one of those people that was fooled twice...shame on me. One of the pitfalls of being a caring, and trusting individual is that you try and see through the uncertainties, and the questions. I had been hurt so much in my past, that I really began to stop trusting everyone. It took me a long time to get back the ability to trust other people. Now, I am sitting....trying to make sense of something that never did make any sense. This was more than the average amount of deceit, or culmination of white lies. This was thinking you knew almost everything about a person, only to find out that NOTHING was true. As difficult as it is not to, I find myself doubting my ability to judge people, and follow my instincts. This story (when told) resembles a Lifetime movie, with all its twists and turns. I still have so many unanswered questions, and I doubt I will be able to move into acceptance without first finding the answers. It will be a sad day if I become unable to think with my heart for fear of it always being hurt.*

I met a wolf in sheep's clothing not too long ago. How innocent and loving one person can seem. The excuses, the blame, the belittlement...all with a plan and purpose. Selfish Personal Gain. Then, that person revealed his true self...lucky for me I realized. Beware of these sneaky wolves for they come in such nice packages...aiming to tear out your heart.

No comments: