Monday, February 4, 2008

Power Songs

I spoke of doing this in an earlier post, but I finally got around to compiling the list. Again, these are my "power songs" the ones that can get me going no matter what. One of these days I will finally get around to putting them all on the same CD....

Wyclef- "The Sweetest Girl"
Eminem- "Lose Yourself"
Better Than Ezra- "Desperately Wanting"
Kanye West- "Stronger"
Trik Turner- "Sacrafice" and "Friends and Family"
Nelly- "Ride Wit Me"
Bon Jovi- "Livin' on a Prayer"
Juvenile- "Slow Motion"
Usher- "Yeah!"
R Kelly- "Ignition" (Remix)
Travis Tritt- "It's a Great Day to be Alive"
Tori Amos- "Raspberry Swirl"
Indigo Girls- "Closer to Fine"
Shakira- "Hips Don't Lie"
Sean Paul- "We Be Burnin"
Wreckx-N-Effect- "Rumpshaker"

Makes you want to move, right????? :)

No comments: